Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve - Wildlife Safari Timings
Safari timings are determined by the sunrise and sunset timing, and are informed by the forest department. Once at resort, our naturalists inform guests of current timings, offering them a wake-up call for the very early morning safaris!
Jeep Safari Timings Tadoba National Park
MORNING ( 4 hours)
|1st Oct to 31st Oct||6:00 am to 6:30 am|
|1st Nov to 28th/29th Feb||6:30 am to 7:00 am|
|1st Mar to 30th June||6:00 am to 6:30 am|
EVENING (2 to 4 hours)
|1st Oct to 31st Oct||2:30 pm to 3:00 pm|
|1st Nov to 28th/29th Feb||2:00 pm to 2:30 pm|
|1st Mar to 30th June||2:30 pm to 3:00 pm|
How to book safari online Tadoba?
Gypsy Safari Booking
Online safari booking for Tadoba National Park available on government website :
Gypsies provided by government have trained Guide and Driver professionally.
Canter Safari Booking
To book Canter Safari in advance, one can visit the DFO Office at TATR ,Chandrapur District and Mini Bus for spot booking at the Chandrapur Bus Stop ,no online booking facility is available at the moment.
Tips For Tadoba Wildlife Safari
Going on a wildlife safari is vitalities-refreshing experience especially for people living in cities. However, a wildlife safari is not like a visit to cinema hall and one needs to take into account several things in order to make sure that their wildlife safari like tadoba wildlife safari provides desirable and memorable experience than being a woeful experience.
Top 5 things never to forget while going on tadoba wildlife safari
- The first thing to remember is that the tadoba tiger safari providing authorities have highlighted some rules and regulations for desirable safari experience; and one should make it a point to follow them.
- The second thing that one should not forget is to refrain from doing some activities like carrying inflammable objects, blowing horns or playing loud music, etc while going to tadoba safari booking.
- The third rule to follow is to avoid offering eatables to wildlife animals and birds since they are well taken care by the authorities.
- The fourth thing one should not forget is to drive slowly since the terrain is difficult to negotiate and animals might get harmed if not taken care of.
- While going from hotels and resorts at tadoba to the national park, final rule imperative to follow are to have sufficient drinking water at your disposal.