Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve - Wildlife Safari Timings
Safari timings are determined by the sunrise and sunset timing, and are informed by the forest department. Once at resort, our naturalists inform guests of current timings, offering them a wake-up call for the very early morning safaris!
MORNING (2 to 4.5 hours)
|1st Oct to 30th Nov||6:00 am to 6:30 am|
|1st Dec to 28th/29th Feb||6:30 am to 7:00 am|
|1st Mar to 30th April||6:00 am to 6:30 am|
|1st May to 30th June||5:00 am – 5:30 am|
EVENING (2 to 4 hours)
|1st Oct to 30th Nov||2:30 pm to 3:00 pm|
|1st Dec to 28th/29th Feb||2:00 pm to 2:30 pm|
|1st Mar to 30th April||2:30 pm to 3:00 pm|
|1st May to 30th June||3:30 pm to 4:00 pm|
How to book safari online Tadoba?
Online safari booking Tadoba National Park visit Maharashtra Eco Tourism website:
Jeep Safari Booking
To book Jeep Safari in advance, one can visit the DFO Office at Chandrapur District near the tiger reserve and try for spot booking at the Navegoan Gate as no online booking facility is available at the moment. The jeeps can be hired from the local taxi stands who also provide trained drivers.
Tips For Tadoba Wildlife Safari
Going on a wildlife safari is vitalities-refreshing experience especially for people living in cities. However, a wildlife safari is not like a visit to cinema hall and one needs to take into account several things in order to make sure that their wildlife safari like tadoba wildlife safari provides desirable and memorable experience than being a woeful experience.
Top 5 things never to forget while going on tadoba wildlife safari
- The first thing to remember is that the tadoba tiger safari providing authorities have highlighted some rules and regulations for desirable safari experience; and one should make it a point to follow them.
- The second thing that one should not forget is to refrain from doing some activities like carrying inflammable objects, blowing horns or playing loud music, etc while going to tadoba safari booking.
- The third rule to follow is to avoid offering eatables to wildlife animals and birds since they are well taken care by the authorities.
- The fourth thing one should not forget is to drive slowly since the terrain is difficult to negotiate and animals might get harmed if not taken care of.
- While going from hotels and resorts at tadoba to the national park, final rule imperative to follow are to have sufficient drinking water at your disposal.